1. My dad is a farmer (his second job). Yep. I grew up on a farm sorta well my grandpa lives at the farm and we live down the road. I used to spend my spring breaks cutting/stacking wood, summers bailing hay/straw and picking rocks in the field. What fun.... NOT.... but I got to spend time with dad and grandpa, get a farmers tan, and build a little arm muscle lol.
2. I used to show sheep in 4-H for eight years. I would name them.... Oh how I remember John Smith and Pocahontas. I tried to find a pic but I think there all in Michigan :(
3. When I visit family in the winter up north I like refuse to drive in the snow since a incident a few years back. I hate black ice.
4. I'm super afraid of heights so planes are always a trip!
5. I hate/terrified of snakes.