April 23, 2010

A couple people have posted their favorites and I thought it would be fun to do the same. So here are my favorites:

1. Favorite hobby:
Crocheting

2. Favorite TV show(s):
I absolutely love HOUSE so much even though hes evil. 3. Favorite restaurant food:
Anything Italian

4.
Favorite thing to shop for:
Yarn and Fabric 5. Favorite animal(s):
Dogs. I really want a Maltese or Morkie (Maltese and Yorkie mix). Cross my fingers.

6.
Favorite song:
Bob Marley's Three Little Birds

7.
Favorite word:
Fudge Nuggets


8.
Favorite you tube video:
I don't really have one but I do follow Threadbanger
9. Movie(s):
I have so many favorites but here are a few. I love the classics like Sabrina, Some Like It Hot, and Sixteen Candles. I love all the Pixar movies but these are my favorites:

10. Favorite Childhood Memory:
Going to Lion Lake for the summers. A lot of people we know own the houses around the lake so we would go camping at Tri-Lakes, swimming, fishing, and hangout with family and friends.

Now its your turn. What's your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment