November 5, 2011

Shimmer and Shine

Lately I've been interested in all types of makeup. Why??? I have no idea its like an addiction I have right now. I'm not the best when it comes to this subject but I follow these gals on youtube to get a little inspiration - Kandee Johnson (hello! shes amazing and totally fun), Tiffany (MakeupByTiffanyD), and also Emily (emilynoel83). 
I've also been reading what products are better than others and bought/received a few items that I absolutely love. Some of these products are super pricey but they last a long time and are worth it.



So first I love the Naked palette from Urban Decay its so amazing. The colors are so pigmented and versatile even though they are shades of either cream, brown, or gray:) Mac's eyeshadow in All that Glitters and Satin Taupe is my everyday go to and works with any outfit. Anastasia Beverly Hills came out with a kit at Ulta called ULTAment Brows including the Brow Wiz and Brow Duality. They make my brows show up so much more since I have super blonde brows. The BD helps highlight the brow bone. AMAZING!!! I also use the Pur Minerals Mineral Brow Perfection.
Another thing is something I came across in the department store. It's Ponds Evening Soothe Towelettes they completely clean all my makeup off and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. I have a few more products being delivered from Urban Decay this week that I really wanted to try out too.

Do you have any go to makeup product you really like this month?

2 comments: