February 8, 2012

Handmade xoxo

I have a new favorite store.... hint its handmade. Ok its LUSH!


I love their products. They smell good, are good for you, and all natural :) They have so many products its crazy. If your not familiar with LUSH they have bath, hair and skin products (that are handmade). I've always kinda steered away from them just because its a bit pricey and well I could get cheaper products at Bath and Body Works. But there was something that reeled me in and now I'm completely hooked. Maybe its because I have a higher interest in protecting/taking care of my skin and looking at the ingredients. Either way I'm stoked! I'm fairly new to using their products so I was wondering do any of you use their products? If so do you recommend anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment