December 28, 2011

After Christmas

I hope you had an awesome Christmas! Mine was a little different. Normally I go back to Michigan and spent time with my family but this year I had to stay in Florida so I went to Jerry's parents. I'm not going to lie I was having a really hard time. Christmas is my favorite holiday, it was super hot here, and I miss my family so it was so so.


Although I did have an awesome weekend visiting friends, shopping, crocheting, seeing some weird light exhibit (they had creepy plastic Santa's and stuffed toys), and spending time with the Killebrew's (Jerry's family).

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I spent Christmas away from my family a few years ago and it was not fun at all. But that's what happens when you extend your family! Glad to hear you made the best of it.

    Emilie
    www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but next year I think we're going to Michigan. Every other year kinda thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog! I found you from over at SillyGirl. My ad was being featured and then yours caught my eye when I was browsing. :)

    Your etsy shop was super cute too. I added you to my circle, love that little owl creation you have.

    Have a magical new year!

    ReplyDelete