January 2, 2012

New Year!

I hope you all had a great New Years!


2012 is going to be awesome I just know it. 2011 wasn't the best. I moved from Tampa to Orlando and had to say goodbye to a few friends (I see them sometimes but schedules conflict). Also I don't think I ever shared this on my blog but I lost my job last May since my employers at the time were going through some economic hardships and I was one of the first things to go:( I was their only full time employee. It was a blow but I kinda knew it was coming. So yeah I was unemployed for about six and a half months. It sucked. It was a financial strain and a hole lotta stress. Then I found a new amazing Multimedia Design job in November and guess what it relates to the beauty industry. I get to design, edit videos, and code sites. I'm an all around-er :) The people there are nice and I can't wait to grow with the company. Fingers crossed 2012 has a few surprises and amazing adventures.

Are you looking forward to anything in particular for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment