December 14, 2011

For the Pups!

Have you ever been stumped on what to get your furry lil pup or family pup? Well why not make them something amazing that they will either love to eat, play, or cuddle with? I personally don't have a pup but my family has 3 beagles (Sadie, Ginger, and Ruby)  and another dog named Hunter. They are so precious. But every year my sister Kels puts up their own Christmas tree down stairs and puts toys and treats underneath it. So far I got them marshmallows (their treat of choice), some of their favorite food, and some other treats but I was looking around and found some other cute ideas listed below :)



1. Dog Treats 2. Squeaky Dog Bone 3. Dog Silhouette Ornament  4. Pet ID Tag 5. Reversible Dog Bandannas 6. Dog Collar 7. Squeaky Dog Toy

2 comments:

  1. Love that polka dot collar. I keep thinking I should make my own dog treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u...



    Mini Pups

    ReplyDelete