July 5, 2012

Oh Sally! Review

About a month ago I received my first VoxBox from Influenster. Influenster is a community of people who get to test products and give feedback based on their findings. To find out more info about the program click here. Oh and its free to join :)

One of the items I received for testing was Sally Hansen's Salon Effects. My first impression was hmmm I'm not a cheetah kinda girl but I'll give it a whirl. I'm always painting my nails and I thought this would be better since they're pre-made designs and probably won't have the overwhelming nail polish smell.


After putting the Salon Effects on my nails I'm over all happy with the product. They are easy to use (5 simple steps), they don't take up to much time, they are super shiny (I added a top coat) and last quite awhile. I can't wait to try some other designs. Sephora has some OPI ones I've been eying for awhile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment